Philippines (HELP: Codes / Free Web Host / Mobile )

august

Hello. I've been trying to figure out what's wrong and what is the problem.Here is the PHP code. I'm using XAMPP PHP/MYSQL. Username and Password is changed for security purposes.

// load the nusoap libraries. These are slower than those built in PHP5 but don't require you to recompile PHPinclude_once("nusoap/lib/nusoap.php");// create the client and define the URL endpoint$client = new nusoap_client('http://iplaypen.globelabs.com.ph:1881/axis2/services/Platform/');// set the character encoding, utf-8 is the standard.$client->soap_defencoding = 'UTF-8';$client->call('sendSMS', array( 'uName' => 'kd81fg', 'uPin' => '18416', 'MSISDN' => '09156300965', 'messageString' => 'THIS IS A SAMPLE MESSAGE', 'Display' => '1', 'udh' => '', 'mwi' => '', 'coding' => '0' ), "http://ESCPlatform/xsd");
That code basically send a message once you open the page using Globe Telecom Philippines API. When I tried it to my localhost,it works, my mobile phone would receive the message, but when I try to upload it (I tried so many free web hosting sites) to a web hosting site, and try to run it, it will not work.I don't know what's wrong but I'm pretty sure that the code is perfect. I'm guessing that the free web hosting sites that I tried do not allow SOAP / XML , or maybe cURL is disabled, or url_fopen is Off on their php.ini (config) or something . I don't really know what's wrongright now and I need to finish what I'm doing right away. I need an answer now. :)If you happen to know any Free web host or Paid hosting (trusted and can activate paid account for days only coz I dont have time to waitfor weeks), 0r you know the problem,HELP MEhttp://www.august.phpnet.us/Globe labs Link : https://www.globelabs.com.ph/Pages/welcome.aspI WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU.

are you getting any errors? did you check your error logs? why not checking the php settings using phpinfo() so that you can check that is those are realy configured wrong or not as you are expecting?

I'm not getting errors when I run it on my localhost or at any free web host. The only difference is I can receive message when I run it on my localhost, and I wont receive a message when I run it on a web host site. Let me put a name for example, heliohost.org. On their phpinfo(), they are using php5, allowing url_fopen, SOAP/XML enabled and cURL enabled, but when I try to upload it on their site and open the page, nothing happens and I cant receive the message.Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

You may want to increase error reporting and have it send error messages to a log file that you can download and check. If you add this to the top of your sctip, all error messages will go to a file called error.log in the same directory. Just make sure PHP has permission to write to that file:

error_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'error.log');ini_set('html_errors', 0);ini_set('log_errors', 1);ini_set('display_errors', 0);

There may also be additional error checking you can do with nusoap, like checking for a response from the web service after making your request. It may be responding with an error message.

here's from the error log when I run it on my localhost.I dont know what it means, but does it really affect something? cause i can still receive the message when run on localhost.

[03-Apr-2011 15:39:08] PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 7384[03-Apr-2011 15:39:08] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 7428[03-Apr-2011 15:39:08] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 2178[03-Apr-2011 15:39:08] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 7450[03-Apr-2011 15:39:09] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 2941[03-Apr-2011 15:39:09] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 7512[03-Apr-2011 15:39:09] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 6593[03-Apr-2011 15:39:09] PHP Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\spsmirt\nusoap\lib\nusoap.php on line 6593

you may want to check the error of the live server where actually your scripts are not working.deprecated functions are discouraged to use for compatibility reason.eregi() is for case insensitive reguler expression match and ereg() is case sensitive. you can edit those in your script file by replacing apropiately with preg_match() though.

you may want to check the error of the live server where actually your scripts are not working.deprecated functions are discouraged to use for compatibility reason.eregi() is for case insensitive reguler expression match and ereg() is case sensitive. you can edit those in your script file by replacing apropiately with preg_match() though.
I replaced ereg with preg_match. Thanks.Anyway, i tried to echo what's the error and here what it saysHTTP Error: Couldn't open socket connection to server http://iplaypen.globelabs.com.ph:1881/axis...s/Platform/, Error (111) Connection refused. I tried different free web host like x10hosting, phpnet.us, and heliohost.org, and gives me same error.
For free hosting for php and mysql I would recommend 000webhostI'm using it at the moment for test proyects and I'm very happy with it, and it doesn't have ads.
I already registered with 000webhost like 2 weeks ago, and my account is still in verification process.

Archived