Posting .html slideshow

fondaa93

if you have working code, then you probably just need to add a link to one of your current pages to whichever page starts the slideshow. FWIW, the example is a very rudimentary example. You could achieve a much nicer effect with cleaner looking code, only one page, and as many pictures as you need just using some simple Javascript). The trade-off is that JS can be turned off (or you may not have any experience with it yet), but the payoff from a maintenance standpoint far outweighs that possibility IMO.

Yes and that is what I am not sure how to do..And thanks, I'm going to look into using Javascript instead. I have not done anything with that up to this point. Mostly HTML and a bit of CSS.The slideshow I am looking to make is very simple -- just a compilation of testimonies for the sidebar of our business website.

if you have working code, then you probably just need to add a link to one of your current pages to whichever page starts the slideshow. FWIW, the example is a very rudimentary example. You could achieve a much nicer effect with cleaner looking code, only one page, and as many pictures as you need just using some simple Javascript). The trade-off is that JS can be turned off (or you may not have any experience with it yet), but the payoff from a maintenance standpoint far outweighs that possibility IMO.

Hey I found what I was looking for!! Thank you so much!!

Archived