Uploading changed files of my website?

eduard

I´ll write something about myself:As you can see, my website (www.eduardlid.com) is nearly finished! I have made this website to promote myself as a web developer. Because from now I´ve to earn my own money now, because my family won´t anymore. That´s why my website must be perfect! I´ll want to finish my website by next week-an english and a spanish version (that´s my first question: Is there anybody at W3Schools who can translate my website from english into spanish (¿Hay una persona la que puede traducir mi sitio web de inglés a español en W3Schools?)I hope you´ll help me realize this!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use google transelator to translate the content.

I´ll write something about myself:As you can see, my website (www.eduardlid.com) is nearly finished! I have made this website to promote myself as a web developer. Because from now I´ve to earn my own money now, because my family won´t anymore. That´s why my website must be perfect! I´ll want to finish my website by next week-an english and a spanish version (that´s my first question: Is there anybody at W3Schools who can translate my website from english into spanish (¿Hay una persona la que puede traducir mi sitio web de inglés a español en W3Schools?)I hope you´ll help me realize this!

Google translator is bad! Especially for spanish they speak here in south-america!

Google translator is bad! Especially for spanish they speak here in south-america!

Archived