Creating a database and a table?

eduard

this files still has the same syntax errors as in your previous code post. It will never run, so the error couldn't have come from this file. However, since you have a script like this, you know it will only need to be run one time once you fix the errors. I don't see why you don't know there are errors, we taught you how to make sure you have no errors in your scripts. If you are back to these kind of mistakes, then you need to take this process slower.and you also have sytax errors here, so this script file would never run. Now to your error message. If you are testing this on your host, do you know for sure that you have a table called Products? I mean that's exactly what the error message is telling you.So.... look at your script. Do you see what you are actually calling your database? I mean, do you not even read the error messages?
What very confusing is, that in the tutorial is 1 example which includes CREATE A DATABASE and CREATE A TABLE!I have a database to which must be added a table!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a database on line (eduardli_company).I want to add a table (Products) to it.How do I do that?

I have a database on line (eduardli_company).I want to add a table (Products) to it.How do I do that?
round and round we go... :)back to square one... again. :)

Once again Eduard, if you want to create a table you use a CREATE TABLE query.http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_create_table.aspYou can also use phpMyAdmin to create the table, but that's a problem if you don't know your password or you changed your privileges so that you can't log in any more.

I had another day without internet! I had downloaded phpMyAdmin, but I´m too stressed and too tired now to read the manual (again!). Can somebody explain to me how I install phpMyAdmin on my Mac? Thanks!

Once again Eduard, if you want to create a table you use a CREATE TABLE query.http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_create_table.aspYou can also use phpMyAdmin to create the table, but that's a problem if you don't know your password or you changed your privileges so that you can't log in any more.
That´s why I downloaded phpMyAdmin again! To install (?) anoyher version of it! That´s exactly the reason, because in it it´s far more easier to create a table. The conflict is that my db is on line and the table ism´t!

Why are you installing it there instead of using the online one on the working server?
Because the off-line one I can choose a new password, so I can enter it, the on line one I can´t!

Take a screenshot of what it looks like when you log in.
I don´t know how to make a screenshot! But can´t you write it? (it´s also in spanish!)

Finally, it works! The data of my form html of my website goes into a table of my database which I can now see in phpMyAdmin.

That's OK, there aren't any actual Scotsmen in Scotch.
No, but the best scoth comes from ........Scotland!

Archived