Critique webdesite design only.

attila2452

http://attilahajzer.host-ed.net/please check it out. i only want a critique on the layout , the content is Loriem Ipsum , just because i am still looking at ways i could describe what i need to properly.please let me know what you think.maybe even check out the code.

It is simple and clean. You are using some styles that do not work in all browsers but they do not affect your presentation. The portfolio page inner content could use some text padding - get the text off the edge o the inner stylized div. There isn't a lot to criticize because there isn't a lot there - which is fine. The Blue Print and Grape Juice designs are a little more exciting, but again, this is just ok (not impressionable).

It is simple and clean. You are using some styles that do not work in all browsers but they do not affect your presentation. The portfolio page inner content could use some text padding - get the text off the edge o the inner stylized div. There isn't a lot to criticize because there isn't a lot there - which is fine. The Blue Print and Grape Juice designs are a little more exciting, but again, this is just ok (not impressionable).
So i have taken the last 24 hours to think of a few new design layouts just because it to me was a little bland.now im thinking of adding a few more touches to it.Do i want to use Media Queries for the different pages to coincide with the tab color?or just find some default colors, and change the tab colors to a neutral color?and again, thank you for the reply. its greatly appreciated.

Archived