ASP.NET website kicks me out when connecting programmatically

gsingh2011

This question isn't about writing ASP.NET but about accessing a page created by it. I've asked this question on many python forums and mailing lists but no one could answer my question so I think the problem might be a fundamental concept with ASP.NET. My program connects to a website where students can login to check their school grades. My program is written in python and is intended to login for the user and check for changes in their grades. I am able to login to the main page. However, when I switch over to the grades page, the website displays the session expired page. I checked the cookies, and I don't think that's the problem because the cookie hadn't expired. The cookie contained a variable called ASP.NET_SessionId. So can anyone see any reason why this page kicks me out when I switch to a different page? My code works fine with websites written in PHP. If you need more details about the website or program I can provide them.

Hi!Please Ensure that Session is Working, if Yes, the have the same problem then try Follwoing Steps1) Try This Functionality with Cache Variables same as using Session Variable. or2) Try this with HTTPCookies. or 3) Try this with Response.QueryString by Passing it with URL Like Respose.Write("Page.aspx?Value="+PassValue.Text); and Access it on second page("Page.aspx")Page_Load(){Page.Title=Response.QueryString["Value"];}if Same Problem, then you have to post the Full Code Here.B-Bye

Archived