The DHTML tutorial

Crazy4C

Hey, guys!I am recently reading and learning DHTML in W3Schools. But I don't want to always view the pages online 'casue I have to pay for the use of Internet(Oops!). So I want to download the entire DHTML tutorial and its reference.Is there some way that allows me to do that?Thank you!

Go into each page and select File>Save As (for IE)?Anyway, you shouldn't do that for the sake of W3Schools.

Can W3Schools be Downloaded?Very often we are asked by educational institutions and others, if their students can download our tutorials so that they don't have to be on-line when studying them.We are also often asked if it is possible to read our tutorials off-line by people who want to reduce their telephone bills.Some people even ask us if our tutorials are available in books, as a hardcopy, or on a CD.The answer to these questions is NO.We are truly sorry that we cannot help you with this, but if you read the previous paragraphs, we hope it can help you understand why.Also keep in mind that Web technology changes so fast that offline tutorials will quickly become outdated.

This topic on downloading w3schools has already come up numerous times on this forum, and the answer still stands as Chocolate570 quoted it. So, no.