Help with Server Side Scripting in FrontPage 2003

wstyler

Hello,Could someone please help me with the issue stated below.Within my web site I have a page that visitors can fill out a survey formand "Submit" it. We have it were it will submit it to a file on the WebServer (Formdata.htm) I found this file located in the\inetpub\wwwroot\index_files\ folder. My problem is that I would like tohave all survey form that are submit to be redirect to another location.Can this be done, if so how? Can it be redirected to a folder on anothernetwork server on the Intranet or at least to a designated folder on the IISServer?Couple things I should mention is that the web page has been designed usingFrontPage 2003 (it has been "published" out to a Intranet IIS v6 Web Server).The Web Server is only used for internal users (the company's dedicated WAN)it's not accessible to the public internet.It was suggested that I need to develop a Server Side Script (ASP), which I know nothing about. Could someone point me to a link that will help me with this or a book that I can purchase.Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.William

Thank you Alex for your reply to my post.As I'm sure you can tell I'm very new to ASP (and FrontPage also). If I understand you request correctly, the response is that I'm not working with a DB (DataBase). I think I make my request sound more difficult than what it really is. All I'm trying to do is redirect a "Submitted" form that a users would fill out in a Web page (by the way the web page was published using Frontpage 2003), onto a folder either on the Web Server or another Server on the same network. This is needed so that the administrator (the person who will be receiving the form) can go to a folder on the network and retrieve them.My question is, within the design file of FrontPage 2003 (.PUB), there is a "Submit" button that has been created. And in FrontPage (design view) you can go into the Command Button property of the "Submit" button then go to Form Properties and either;1. Send the data in a file on my Web Server2. Send data to me in email3. Use a program from my ISPThese are the choices you have, what I would like to do is choice (1) "Send the data in a file on my Web Server". Back to the question, how do I do that? Do I need to create a Server Side Script for this operation?I tried to put in a UNC to point to the folder on the Web server but it didn't like that. Any direction you can give me on this would be greatly appreicated.ThanksWilliam