Get data from form ideas

dcole.ath.cx

So I have a form that sends a php file 324 variables. I wondering how to print these variables in groups of 4, then puting the group in sets of 9 (so like 9 rows and 9 columns)9 X 9 X 4the var are every combo XYZ, where: X= A --> D (1-4),Y= A --> I (1-9),Z= A --> I (1-9),(AAA - DII)This was the easiest way was make the dynamic form.The variables equal 1 or null, if they equal null I will make them equal 0Then final product will be a 9 X 9 binary map that tells each box which sides (T,R,B,L) are on or off.a 3X3X4 binary map looks like this:[["0000", "0000", "0000"], ["0000", "0000", "0000"], ["0000", "0000", "0000"]]one 0 replaced a variable like $AAAso it would have looked like:[["$AAA$BAA$CAA$DAA", "$ABA$BBA$CBA$DBA", "$ACA$BCA$CCA$DCA"], ["$AAB$BAB$CAB$DAB", "$ABB$BBB$CBB$DBB", "$ACB$BCB$CCB$DCB"]]But I need a 9X9X4

well I'm making a form to make binary maps for a tilt maze game.There is always the long way of writing it out by 0's and 1's but that takes too long. I want a more graphic way and a form will do that.

You want to write a map using binary? thats going to ######.. I dont know binary code lol. Hmm, maybe you could do a function so that it adds your four variables together? I dont know though..

Well atleast I went down from the 50 X 50 X 4... that would have been 10,000 vars. Then I would have had to look out for 'copy' and other funky stuff...I put this project on the back burner.. I need time to think about it.