How to add log in box at top of page

2old2learn?

There are many different answers to that question. Notice that "login box" doesn't even have a special meaning that all developers use the same way. Please be more specific about the exact thing(s) confusing you. If you have some code you've tried and can explain what it doesn't do, even better.

There are many different answers to that question. Notice that "login box" doesn't even have a special meaning that all developers use the same way. Please be more specific about the exact thing(s) confusing you. If you have some code you've tried and can explain what it doesn't do, even better.
sorry ... yea I would like to add the username/password at the top of the page..horizontally..in the top right corner..some site have their login blocks there...

right, we get username/password. all you need to do is create a form and style it. As mentioned, what code do you have so far? What problems are you encountering, or what specific issues are you stuck on?edit: have you viewed the source of those other pages to see how they are doing it? I bet it's just just two input elements with CSS for positioning.

right, we get username/password. all you need to do is create a form and style it. As mentioned, what code do you have so far? What problems are you encountering, or what specific issues are you stuck on?edit: have you viewed the source of those other pages to see how they are doing it? I bet it's just just two input elements with CSS for positioning.
You know your right I haven't really looked at the source code other sites have done it..Here's a image like I want it..loginsu.jpgI have the script of my own site will give that a try...

Archived