Wordpress PHP site; do not understand.

AngryGerbil

I used a wordpress template to build my site.I wanted to make it so my footer always stays at the bottom of my webpage. And I've been told how to do this with CSS but I need the footer to be inside my container div.Normally that'd be super easy if I went into my html document, but everything is php, and there is a separate php for the footer div. So...what do I need to do to get that footer div in my container?

I second that. But would like to add that some templates, are very different. well, maybe i should say that differently. they may Look different, they may be coded differently, but all in all, the majorety of the PHP and html mark up is the same, ig not just in different order.you do need to find out where the php is outputting the html. but go through your header file, and then your index, then your sidebar, then pages. follow through from the header down to the footer, it will give you a more broad understanding of how its actuially set up, and arranged. it may end up helping you out in the long run, even if it does take a little while but very worth while. it helped me out.good luck. Attila.

Archived