Advice on my org's website

Guest long2024

When visitors access a website, the first thing they will do is scan the homepage. They'll look to see if its interesting, whether it loads fast enough, and then check some text out briefly. You should try make a checklist or something and write things you as a visitor to another site would look for and try imply them into your website.As a helpful start, you may want to introduce graphics to your site, or a wider range of colours. Website templates can be bought for pretty cheap, they are usually professionally designed and attract visitors. One of my favourites is www.4templates.com :) good luck!

For giving a beautiful look to ur site and to attract people visit ur site do some of the followings:- go for some background design or a template.- put some images showing ur site infomation.- some animated images or buttons.These are simple things u can go for.And there are lot many things you can go for.

Little things, too.Half of your menu is capitalised and the other half isn't. That just looks sloppy.On any resolution but 800x600, there's a large space on the right-hand side; this comes of using absolute rather than floating/relative values when spacing. I'm on 1024x768, and is distracts me - I dread to think how it looks on larger resolutions.You may want to get a smaller counter. Statcounter.com is pretty good for small, unobtrusive counting devices.Consistency - currently, your homepage uses a different template to the rest of the site. Again, looks a little sloppy.Then, as others said - a slightly less monochrome colour scheme and some images would help immensely.