Help with list

SuperSilent

HeyIs there something I can do so that the second line of each listing starts where the first one did? And not straight below the list marker?Thanks!

Hmmm.. :)How are You changing those lines? With <br> or only as a new line.2nd line should starts there where 1st line starts, but if You have changed list-style-position to inside and use <br>it will start from marker.Try: list-style-position: inside; and list-style-position: outside;and a linebreak without <br>I mean, this shoud work fine:
<li>1st line2nd line3rd line

If no help, post Your CSS-code or URL.

Hmmm.. :)How are You changing those lines? With <br> or only as a new line.2nd line should starts there where 1st line starts, but if You have changed list-style-position to inside and use <br>it will start from marker.Try: list-style-position: inside; and list-style-position: outside;and a linebreak without <br>I mean, this shoud work fine:
<li>1st line2nd line3rd line

If no help, post Your CSS-code or URL.

Okay, I'm gonna try and explain what I mean.. :) Let's say that x is the list-marker. And the text is a sentence divided into to lines, or more, because of the size of the div it's placed in.I have this:x texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextAnd I want it to look like this:x texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextI'm pretty new to css, so excuse me if the solution to this is ridiculously simple, and thanks a lot for your help :)Edit: that didn't work, of course.. I mean that i want the text in the second line to start straight under the text in the first line, and not under the x, like it obviously did here too.. :blink: