solved:Form Styling

samerhannoun

Hi guysI face some problems in form styling, I have a form as following html architecture .

<form id="xxx" method="post" accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/capt/boka"><div><fieldset><legend>Personal Information</legend><div id="edit-first-name-wrapper" class="form-item"><label for="edit-first-name">First Name:<span class="form-required" title="This field is required.">*</span></label><input id="edit-first-name" class="form-text required" type="text" value="" size="60" name="first_name" maxlength="128"></div><div id="edit-last-name-wrapper" class="form-item"><label for="edit-last-name">Last Name:<span class="form-required" title="This field is required.">*</span></label><input id="edit-last-name" class="form-text required" type="text" value="" size="60" name="last_name" maxlength="128"></div>

as u see here in this case the output should be something like that,, with my current CSS styling First Name: here the textboxLast Name" here the textbox what I want is to display the 2 line into 1 line link the following First Name: here the textbox Last Name" here the textbox I Can't change the HTML architecture because this form is generated by DRUPAL API, So I can only play with the CSS file. Any Help GuysThanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Rainjo