Feedback wanted :-)

chokk

Hey all,I'm doing a website for my dads advertising agency. It is a project I've been working in my sparetime for about 4 months. The underlying code is, well, messy to put it lightly, however I will review it upon completion (it is a work in progress). The administration panel is soaked in jQuery to make the process of administrating the site's content as noob-friendly as possible. Text on the site will be replaced with textareas once you doubleclick it and you can edit it in its place.Here's the siteHere's the adminview (for obvious reasons I can't allow public access to that part :))Any critique is more than welcome!

I think the rotary is a neat feature but it's hard to see what's in back and it's not easy to rotate it. So maybe make it light up a bit more when you hover your cursor over it. Or make the rotation a bit quicker so the back elements can come out more.

• 3 weeks later...

The rotary feature is quite nice, but i would also suggest you to add the same link in a small menu bar in the bottom just in case people get annoyed with it. And, now i am probably the only one in here so far that has been able to read the text on the site ( as i am dane ) - so ill say "GODT ARBEJDE :)".it is also a nice presentation under "kontakt" by the way :)

Archived