Conflicting Javascripts! Help!

reflex84

Hi,I have developed a website but there are 2 javascript codes that are conflicting each other. Only 1 works depending on which javascript code is below the other.1 script is a datepicker and the other script is a digital clock.The Javascript code for the datepicker is:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="datepicker/development-bundle/themes/base/jquery.ui.all.css">	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/jquery-1.5.1.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.core.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.widget.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.datepicker.js"></script>	<link rel="stylesheet" href="datepicker/development-bundle/demos/demos.css">	<script>	$(function() {		$( "#datepicker, #datepicker2, #datepicker3, #datepicker4, #datepicker5, #datepicker6, #datepicker7, #datepicker8, #datepicker9, #datepicker10, #datepicker11, #datepicker12" ).datepicker({			numberOfMonths: 3,			showButtonPanel: true		});	});	</script>

Just below the datepicker script is the digital clock script:

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	<script src="jquery.MyDigitclock.js"></script><script>		$(function(){			$("#clock1").MyDigitClock();			$("#clock2").MyDigitClock({				fontSize:50, 				fontFamily:"Arial", 				fontColor: "#000", 				fontWeight:"bold", 				bAmPm:true,				background:'#fff',				bShowHeartBeat:true				});			$("#clock3").MyDigitClock({				fontSize:150, 				fontColor:"grey",				background:"#fff",				fontWeight:"bold",				timeFormat: '{HH}<span id="ch1">:</span>{MM}'}			);		});	</script>

How can I make it so that both scripts are working??I've done some research resolve the problem but I need elaborate answers, please (as I'm not very knowledgeable at javascript)Thanks guys!

The first debugging step is to see what kind of errors occur. I prefer the Firefox Error Console (versions < 4) or Web Console (4+). Even if you don't understand the error yourself, you can post the error here, and that might help someone else to figure out the problem.Look at my Member Profile for instructions on using Web Console.

Thanks for the quick reply ...I looked at the error console and it out of this code:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="datepicker/development-bundle/themes/base/jquery.ui.all.css">	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/jquery-1.5.1.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.core.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.widget.js"></script>	<script src="datepicker/development-bundle/ui/jquery.ui.datepicker.js"></script>	<link rel="stylesheet" href="datepicker/development-bundle/demos/demos.css">	<script>	$(function() {		$( "#datepicker, #datepicker2, #datepicker3, #datepicker4, #datepicker5, #datepicker6, #datepicker7, #datepicker8, #datepicker9, #datepicker10, #datepicker11, #datepicker12" ).datepicker({			numberOfMonths: 3,			showButtonPanel: true		});	});	</script><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	<script src="jquery.MyDigitclock.js"></script><script>		$(function(){			$("#clock1").MyDigitClock();			$("#clock2").MyDigitClock({				fontSize:50, 				fontFamily:"Arial", 				fontColor: "#000", 				fontWeight:"bold", 				bAmPm:true,				background:'#fff',				bShowHeartBeat:true				});			$("#clock3").MyDigitClock({				fontSize:150, 				fontColor:"grey",				background:"#fff",				fontWeight:"bold",				timeFormat: '{HH}<span id="ch1">:</span>{MM}'}			);		});	</script>

This is the code it highlights:

showButtonPanel: true

Any ideas?Thanks ...

Archived