@font-face problems

oneill2004uk

having problems with the fonts on my website,using the font-face rule, i dont quite know what the problem is all i know is that when you load any of the pages up on my websitethe fonts are there for a bit and then after like 20-30 seconds they change back to default fonts not quite sure whats up with it something must be clashing.also i've noticing that moving the mouse round certain areas of the pages cause the fonts to change from the font i want to the defaulthope someone has a clue what i'm rabbitng on about lol its driving me mad.tom.www.t-oneill.co.uk/profile.html <---- this is the websiteyou should be able to go on any of these pages and the fonts will change back after its loaded.

Firefox's error console tells me you have an extra comma at the end of your "src" property: src: url('chunk-webfont.eot?iefix') format('eot'), url('chunk-webfont.woff') format('woff'), url('chunk-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),And you have this comment written wrong so this declaration is being ignored too:<--!@font-face {src:url(/Chunkfive.eot);}-->You shouldn't use HTML comments on your styles, they're unnecessary. There are no browsers that actually render the text between style and script tags anymore.There are other errors in your CSS too, like this:

background:1px solid #505050;

cheers for the reply i admit it was a bit messy that page aint much of coder more of a wysiwyg editor :)i've tidied it up on that particular page and i still cant get it to work,removed the comma, checked firebug it is calling the font and it says its okyou see i got this CSS off font squirrel its all auto generator and other sites say you can use less than this to get it work so i aint got a clue,can only think its my paths. :)

Archived