IE display problem

klapy

http://klapy.no-ip.info/index.php?page=loginEvery page works fine, all pages are displayed with the same code, but somehow the Login page has a problem...I discoverd that the problem is the [form] element...When I remove it everything is fine, the problem is, I can't post the login data then....Also placing the form element inside the table element seems to work as well, BUT that wouldnt be w3c valid..... Anybody got a solution for this?
<div class="body">  <form name="login" method="post" action="***">  <table>  <tr>  <td width="10%">Username:</td>  <td width="90%"align="left"><input class="txtbox" type="text" name="***"   maxlength="20" size="20" /></td>  </tr>    <tr>  <td width="10%">Password:</td>  <td width="90%" align="left"><input class="txtbox" type="password"   name="***" maxlength="20" size="20" />  </td>  </tr>    <tr>	  <td><input type="submit" name="***" class="input" value="login" /></td>  </tr>  </table>  </form>  </div>

I copied and pasted it into a test page and it also worked fine, I dont see where your problem isYour Final is supposed to beUsername[box to type in]Password [box to type in]{login} in abuttonam i right

there is tags in wrong order, You can't say<tr><td><div>bla bla blaaa!</td></tr></div>it mus be as:<tr><td><div>bla bla blaaa!</div></td></tr>order must allways be: 1st tag ends a last.not looking the code You pasted, but "livesource" of Your pages. :)

I shall take a look at that.... I might be because the page is generated by a php script that the first <div> got caught up in a loop somewhere...It's a bit strange though I passed w3c validation everytime....I editted the problem with the <div> tags out I think...But still the page isnt displayed correctly... There is a break between the <div class=head> and <div class=body> on the login page, I cant figure out where that comes from... It still has something to do with the <table> and <form> tags...If I place the <form> within the <table> it is displayed correctly, but (bloody) w3c says that <form> elements may not be placed within <table> elements... So that would make the page w3c invalid and I dont want that!