Execute ajax from flash button

dowp213

I wasn't too familiar with ajax but already worked on a numerous simple flash projects, I don't know if this thread is in a right category.. but I'll try my luck here..I got this simple ajax tab working for my html from dynamicdrive-ajaxtab.. and it works just fine, my TAB2 and TAB3 are loading the "external.html" to a div container "countrydivcontainer" and this short script below the div, (I don't know what's the purpose of this, but the ajax tab doesnt works well if this script below the DIV is missing).. and I embedded some external javascript inside the <head> tag.I want my tab button to be a .swf file. did some research and tried some examples but doesn't worked.. the page navigates to the external.html file instead of displaying the content inside the DIV container.. I think the solution is the actionscript for the flash button..

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/ajaxtabs/ajaxtabs.js"></script><ul id="countrytabs">	<li><a href="#" rel="#default"><h1>TAB1</h1></a>	</li>	<li><a href="external.html" rel="countrycontainer"><h1>TAB2</h1></a></li>	<li><a href="external.html" rel="countrycontainer"><h1>TAB3</h1></a></li></ul><div id="countrydivcontainer">	DEFAULT CONTENT DEFAULT CONTENT</div><script type="text/javascript">	var countries=new ddajaxtabs("countrytabs", "countrydivcontainer")	countries.setpersist(true)	countries.setselectedClassTarget("link") //"link" or "linkparent"	countries.init()</script>

Archived