I can translate w3schools to persian language

redeyedfrog

Hi everyoneW3Schools lessons are simple and so much usefulI believe that w3schools should be translated to other languagesGoogle translate is not enough it doesn't present good translationsI can translate (X)HTML and CSS sections into Persian language (I can translate Javascript too but Im a newbie at JavaScript)Anyway I know many others who can help translating other web languages too.I will be proud to help you and can start at anytime (if you want to)

It's a reasonable request, but do not be surprised if the owners take no action. W3Schools is operated by a small family company, and I believe English is their second language. I doubt they have enough time to translate into as many languages as they would like to, and I doubt there would be enough profit in it to make the work pay off.

Deirdre's Dad thanks for answeringI believe translating W3Schools will make it more popular it will make it the best source for people not familiar to Englishand there are many others who can translate the site freelyFor example I can translate (X)HTML and CSS for free as I have enough time these dayI know many other Iranians who can help translating other web languages for free too

Deirdre's Dad thanks for answeringI believe translating W3Schools will make it more popular it will make it the best source for people not familiar to Englishand there are many others who can translate the site freelyFor example I can translate (X)HTML and CSS for free as I have enough time these dayI know many other Iranians who can help translating other web languages for free too
I think that it is very nice of you to offer your help. :)It think the problem would be for the company behind w3schools to keep all the different sites in different launges up to date. The good thing about w3schools is that they are updated regulary, but if it exist in more lauanges it will become a huge task to update every time a change is needed.

Archived