Help!!! Flash has brought the dummy out in me!

lilcali

I have just started to use Flash. I can created a beautiful animation that I want to use an an Intro to my site. With flash 8, I can preview it on the stage, but when I test it with IE, all of most of my words are cut off as the move around. And my movie only shows on a portion of the screen. (upper left hand corner)How can I fix the words to have them show properly?And how do I get the movie to show on the entire screen?

I am no expert but until one comes here to clear the situation let me help you.First off all u must give us a fla to work with.Then in short :1. you must have animation beyond the stage so that is why you can't see it all.2. what you see with control enter ( when you test it in flash) is different than what will be on the html file (which is what your browser loads first)To give u an exact answer give us the fla :)

but when I test it with IE....

Arent you supposed to veiw it in the Flash Player?Could that be a reason??If its on the web...where is it...so we can take a look!(I got Studio 8 today so im a bit newer to Flash 8 then others, even though its roughly the same!!!)Funkyjunky

by the sounds of it, your flash movie isn't the correct dimensions.the best way to preview your flash movie is to go to File --> Publish Preview --> HTMLthat way you'll see it as its going to appear in a browser.as for making it full screen, i dont know about that, but do a google search on it and you should find your answer.if you can upload the flash on a page, as a swf, then we give you an idea of what needs doing.