Do W3School provide Download service?

win2004

I am very interested in W3School tutorials,especially the subjects related to XML.I really appreciate W3School because i`ve learned a lot from them. But now i have a problem,that is i could not log on to Internet very often so that it is not very convenient for me to learn these useful materials. So i am wondering whether i can download these tutorials ? can anyone tell me ? thank you!

http://www.w3schools.com/about/about_faq.asp
Can W3Schools be Downloaded?Very often we are asked by educational institutions and others, if their students can download our tutorials so that they don't have to be on-line when studying them.We are also often asked if it is possible to read our tutorials off-line by people who want to reduce their telephone bills.Some people even ask us if our tutorials are available in books, as a hardcopy, or on a CD.The answer to these questions is NO.We are truly sorry that we cannot help you with this, but if you read the previous paragraphs, we hope it can help you understand why.Also keep in mind that Web technology changes so fast that offline tutorials will quickly become outdated.
So, sorry, no, this is not possible. You'll have to try learning through a computer on the local library or while at school.

What he said. :):):) LG