Increasing the File UPload Limit

OtagoHarbour

I am using Flash to upload multiple files on WampServer 2.1. I have adjusted php.ini so that individual files up to 100 MB (the upper limit for WampServer) may be uploaded. However there appears to be an upper limit of 300 MB for all of the files being uploaded by one upload call. That is, if each file is 50 MB I cannot upload more than 6 files at once. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to increase this limit.Many thanks in advance,Peter.

Is this limit being imposed by Flash or by the server?
I'm not totally sure at this point but I do not think it is imposed by Flash since someone otld me that Flash can be used to upload GBs at once. So I suspect the limit is imposed by the server.Thanks,Peter.

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that increasing the memory_limit directive in php.ini might help. Here's a list of php.ini directives and their descriptions: http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php
Thanks. I saw a number of changes suggested for php.ini in order to increase the total amount of files that are uploaded. Specficicallypost_max_size->750Mupload_max_filesize->750Mmax_execution_time->5000max_input_time->5000memory_limit->1000MI tried this and then changed the times to -1 (no limit). After all that, I managed to get the total amount of file to be uploaded to just under 400 MB (8 just under 50 MB files).Thanks,Peter.

Archived