Image uploading script help plz!!!!!

reportingsjr

I know there is code for this but here is the question:How would I put a file into a folder in your website server? I would like to be able to upload images into a folder called /images but dont know the coding. How would I do this?ex: upload picture /tut into folder /images on the server. I would like to know the coding for this please!Thanks for reading this!-reportingsjr

upload.php:

<strong>Upload an image:</strong><br/><br/><em>Max upload size: 2 megabyte (2,097,152 bytes)</em><!-- The data encoding type, enctype, MUST be specified as below --><form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="upload.php" method="POST">   <!-- MAX_FILE_SIZE must precede the file input field -->   <input type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="2097152" />   <!-- Name of input element determines name in $_FILES array -->   <input name="uploaddirectory" type="text" value="/home/DOMAINUSER/public_html/images/" size="50"/>   <input name="userfile" type="file" size="50"/><br/>   <input type="submit" value="Add to gallery" /></form>

When you have your path figured out, change the type="text" to type="hidden".results.php:

<?php// In PHP versions earlier than 4.1.0, $HTTP_POST_FILES should be used instead// of $_FILES.$uploaddir = $_GET['uploaddirectory'];$uploadfile = $uploaddir . basename($_FILES['userfile']['name']);if (move_uploaded_file($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'], $uploadfile)) {     echo "File was successfully uploaded!"; $backmessage = "Upload another";                                                     } else {  echo "Upload failed!"; $backmessage = "Back to upload";}echo "<br/><a href=\"upload.php\" title=\"$backmessage\">$backmessage</a>";?>

I hope that helps!