Dont output directory's hidden files of my PC

nareko

Hello ...I just was trying to output the file names of different folders in my PC using PHP code...But I found that it outputs actually more than visible files in that particular folder..So what did I mean by visible that when I count the number of files in my folder it appears 18 but when i output it appears that the numer is 20. That two files are not visible. One if the is "Folder.jpg" and the second of them is a ".doc" file i opened and think it is inserted by "Administrator".....This is the code

<?php function getDirectoryList ($directory)    { 	// create an array to hold directory list 	$results = array(); 	// create a handler for the directory 	$handler = opendir($directory); 	// open directory and walk through the filenames 	while ($file = readdir($handler)) { 	  // if file isn't this directory or its parent, add it to the results 	  if ($file != "." && $file != "..") { 		$results[] = $file; 	  } 	} 	// tidy up: close the handler 	closedir($handler); 	// done!   return $results;   }   $array_1=getDirectoryList("C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Downloads");    foreach($array_1 as $value)  {  echo "<br/>".$value;  }?>

So here is my question ...how can I output only that 18 files and not that invisible files ? Since I want to work only with files that I see.Please be gentle and help me.

Archived