Comparing two ID#'s from different tables

Hello,I need to compare two numbers from separate parts (different tables) of the DB. If the numbers are not equal, I need to send a Message box with a button in it to create new record in the one of the tables.Here is the code I has so far...but it needs some work.Private Sub Command152_Click() On Error GoTo Command152_Click_Err If State = "AZ" ThenDoCmd.OpenForm "AZ Fees & Costs" 'open FormDoCmd.RunMacro "Find_on_click_TS2" 'search for a_ TS#\(ID#) and bring up the infoElseIf "Form.AZ Fees & Costs.TS" <> "Macroload.Find_on_click_TS2" Then MsgBox "No Fees & Costs Exist for this TS #"(+ button that will create new record in Form.CA Fees & Costs.TS")ElseIf State = "CA" ThenDoCmd.OpenForm "CA Fees & Costs" 'open FormDoCmd.RunMacro "Find_on_click_TS2" 'search for a_ TS#\(ID#) and bring up the infoElseIf "Form.CA Fees & Costs.TS" <> "Macroload.Find_on_click_TS2" Then MsgBox "No Fees & Costs Exist for this TS # (+ button that will create new record in Form.CA Fees & Costs.TS")ElseMsgBox "State Unknown"End IfCommand152_Click_Exit: Exit SubCommand152_Click_Err: MsgBox Error$ Resume Command152_Click_ExitEnd SubThank you in advance,David92595