Forms questions

bharai

Ok so I have to write the code for these two points and I was hoping someone could tell me if I'm on the right track. Not looking for anyone to do it for me because I want to learn it, so here it goes:5. After the subPlans field set, insert a label containing the text “ Name”. Associate the label with the cName field and put it in the class floatLabel. 6. After the label, insert an input box for the cName field. Place the input box in the floatCtrl field (This is the part confusing me)and set the size of the input box to 50 charactersso is the below code right do they mean to set the class="floatCtrl"? <form id="subform"> <fieldset id="subplans"> <label for="plan1">6 mo./$24</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan1" value="" /> <label for="plan2">12 mo./$45</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan2" value="" /> <label for="plan3">18 mo./$64</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan3" value="" /> <label for="plan4">24 mo./$80 (Best Value)</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan4" value="" /> </fieldset> <label for="cName" class="floatLabel">Name</label> <input type="text" name="floatctrl" id="cname" maxlength="50" /> </form> Thanks for any help

You're going to have to see what they mean by "field" because I don't really know. Usually a field refers to one of the form elements.

I dint exactly figured out what you want but you could try the following code:It sets the layout correctly:<form id="subform"> <label for="cName" class="floatLabel">Name</label> <input type="text" name="floatctrl" id="cname" maxlength="50" /> <fieldset id="subplans"> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan1" value="" /> <label for="plan1">6 mo./$24</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan2" value="" /> <label for="plan2">12 mo./$45</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan3" value="" /> <label for="plan3">18 mo./$64</label> <input type="radio" name="" id="plan4" value="" /> <label for="plan4">24 mo./$80 (Best Value)</label> </fieldset> </form>Learn more about forms @http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp and HTML Input Forms.

Archived