Image change dependant on tickbox

bambrus

Hi,Very new to all this especially HTML so I would really appreciate any help and support.I have been asked to create a very simple checklist for travelling abroad and the idea that I had was to have for example 10 questions with tickbox options. Depending on how many tickboxes were ticked a different image would display once the submit button was clicked. So if upto 5 tickboxes were ticked then an image displaying someone not ready to travel would appear, between 6 and 8 tickboxes ticked would display someone nearly ready to travel and upwards of 9 boxes ticked would display an image of someone happily travelling.I have found examples of HTML code for generic forms which include tickboxes but not of something that displays different images depending on the outcome of the tickbox.Any help or advice would be much appreciated.Many thanks.

You will have to learn either Javascript or a server-side language. HTML on its own can't do anything.
Thanks Ingolme.I was hoping there would be some code that I could re-use but I guess thats asking for too much.

Archived