UL element custom list-styles not working

Kosher Kid

I am developing compiled html help and have specified list-style images for the ul tag.When I compile the file, they display fine on my system but when I transfer the file over to another system, the standard bullets display, but not always correctly.I am also trying to automatically specify the alpha style for the 2nd level ol tag with the same results.I have tried including the files (they are tiny gifs) in the hhp file but no help.Any thoughts?

I would apply the list-style-images... on the LIs instead of UL. Make sure the path to the images is the same once you bring it on another system.

I would apply the list-style-images... on the LIs instead of UL. Make sure the path to the images is the same once you bring it on another system.

Thanks, that is exactly what I did but what I figured out last night is that the path is the problem. I have no guarantee that the help system will be installed where I specify.I know I can get the path within a javascrip using this:var where;where=location.pathname + "helpsys.css";What I am trying to figure out is how to dynamically write a link tag to the head section when the document loads without affecting the rest of the document.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.