Some questions.

GuyBri89

HTML 5 is alowly being implemented into all browsers. Some elements are already supported, some aren't. It may be over a decade before the whole specification is finished and implemented, so you can start using it already, providing that you have alternatives for older browsers.HTML 5 supports XHTML syntax.The specification might have some Javascirpt API associated to the video element, but for now I don't think you can make your own controls for the video element.What is SHTML? It's not a web standard.CSS3 is slowly gaining support by browsers, but it will still take some time. Nobody knows when CSS3 will have better support. It depends on how fast browser vendors update their browsers (Internet Explorer's always the slow one)

For question (4), I think you mean the Apache mod_include module - they could write a tutorial on it, but since it is (a) super-simple (you could probably understand it by reading the manual page) (even if it is turing complete...) and (B) hardly ever used, I doubt it would be a very worthwhile exercise.