Meta Tags

rafwraf

:) :) Good Morning,I am the new boy. i have recently established a web site which I and others like. but like everyone the problem is getting hits and purchasers.Now i know how to install Meta tags for all my Products. But i have been told to install Meta tags to install some in and I quote " Whoever coded your website - would have either put META tags into the top line of HTML coding of the default web page that's visited or a separate file that the default page loads." Many people agree but when I ask them how and where they go all quiet and change the subject. So the question is simple where do i put these META Tags Thank youNorman

When they talk about loading it from a separate file, they're probably referring to including the content with a server-side language such as PHP, but the <meta> tags must always go in the <head> section of the document.

<html><head>  <title>My page</title>  <!-- Meta tags go here -->  <meta>  <meta>  <meta></head><body>  <!-- Content goes here --></body></html>