Changing color in section?

eduard

Am I so stupid that you don´t answer my question? According to me is it a serious question after having tried it last night for at least an hour!

<div class="flags"> is 120px wide. All the space to the right of that div is empty because there are no elements there. To put color there, you can:1. define a background color for the body2. float one or more elements to the right of that div3. remove the width definition of that div. The div will now be as wide as the window, and the div's background color will fill that space.

Am I so stupid that you don´t answer my question?
Please stop making things so personal. You are the only person on this board who behaves this way. You may think people treat you a special way because of some prejudice, but this is not true. This board includes people from all over the world, with different languages, sexes, colors, ages, and abilities. We treat each other with kindness and respect. People who do not behave that way usually get tired and leave. Really, this is the friendliest board I know. What is different is the way YOU write to US.I think that if you change your behavior, more people will read and answer your questions. The way it is now, only 3-4 people still have enough patience to help you. And still you get angry at them, over and over. You treat your friends unfairly. Please think about this. Edited by Deirdre's Dad

<div class="flags"> is 120px wide. All the space to the right of that div is empty because there are no elements there. To put color there, you can:1. define a background color for the body2. float one or more elements to the right of that div3. remove the width definition of that div. The div will now be as wide as the window, and the div's background color will fill that space.
Ok, thanks!

Please stop making things so personal. You are the only person on this board who behaves this way. You may think people treat you a special way because of some prejudice, but this is not true. This board includes people from all over the world, with different languages, sexes, colors, ages, and abilities. We treat each other with kindness and respect. People who do not behave that way usually get tired and leave. Really, this is the friendliest board I know. What is different is the way YOU write to US.I think that if you change your behavior, more people will read and answer your questions. The way it is now, only 3-4 people still have enough patience to help you. And still you get angry at them, over and over. You treat your friends unfairly. Please think about this.
eYou are totally right! But as I wrote before: I have a lot of stress, especially as I don´t receive anymore money of my parents! So, it´s very important I make as soon as possible a very good website, so I can start earning my own money!

Many thanks! I did it (3)!

I see that you have a problem now. I don't think your div and your image should belong to the same CSS class.
Is this problem a different width and height?

Yes. You need a special class for only the images so they will be the size you want.
Thanks! And do you know the other question in my topic ´How´?

I can think of ways to do it without a special div. But there's no reason why you should do what I would do.
This I don´t understand! Isn´t a class always related to a div? So, if I have to make another class, why don´t I have to make another div?Does this mean that both flags in the same div refer to different classes?Can you explain it with an example please? Edited by eduardchile

I see that you have a problem now. I don't think your div and your image should belong to the same CSS class.
Can you at least say how you can see the problem, because I don´t see it! Thanks!