Passing value from sub to function

aparna_881

Hey there guys... I would like to know how to get info using a sub pro and then pass it to the function to work on it using conditional statment and then display the result... thanks in advance appspl take a look at this script i dont understand how to make it work.. I want to get the age from the user and if it is 30 then with print or put a msgbox saying "congrats"... <html><head><script type="text/vbscript">public sub ageinfo()dim ageage=inputbox("Please enter your age")end subfunction agegreet()i=ageif i=30 thendocument.write("Congrats")end ifend function</script></head><body><script type="text/vbscript">call ageinfo()call agegreet()</script></body></html>

Voila....

<html><head><script language="vbscript"><!--sub whatAge()    age = trim(age)     if isnumeric(age) then        document.write("You Are "& age &" Years Old!")        if age=30 then             alert("Congrats, You Are 30!!")        end if     end ifend subdim ageage=inputbox("Please enter your age")--></script></head><body><script type="text/vbscript">    call whatAge()</script></body></html>