mp4 issues and z-index

gatormancl

w.greenlabelgraphics.com/home.phpThe link listed above is the site im debugging. For some reason my fixed header which has a z-index of 1000 is being stripped of its background image once it scrolls over the video. it only happens in safari and chrome, which means its the mp4 and not the video container, also because it only happens when i include the mp4. the ogv, and webm videos cooperate fine. Its just for some reason i cannot get my header to keep its bg image once it goes over the video. You can see what im talking about if you visit the page in chrome and then in any other browser. Some help would be appreciated.

w.greenlabelgraphics.com/home.phpThe link listed above is the site im debugging. For some reason my fixed header which has a z-index of 1000 is being stripped of its background image once it scrolls over the video. it only happens in safari and chrome, which means its the mp4 and not the video container, also because it only happens when i include the mp4. the ogv, and webm videos cooperate fine. Its just for some reason i cannot get my header to keep its bg image once it goes over the video. You can see what im talking about if you visit the page in chrome and then in any other browser. Some help would be appreciated.
Never mind. I figured out that because my header background image was fixed, it was causing it to jump out of place. I solved it by removing "fixed" from the background element.before:#header { background: url('../img/header.jpg') repeat fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; height: 22px; opacity: 0.87; filter: alpha(opacity= 87); overflow: hidden; position: fixed; top:0; width: 100%; z-index: 1000; }after#header { background: url('../img/header.jpg') repeat; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; height: 22px; opacity: 0.87; filter: alpha(opacity= 87); overflow: hidden; position: fixed; top:0; width: 100%; z-index: 1000; }

Archived