Homepage on pc and bigger display?

eduard

I finished the homepage of my website www.eduardlid.com made on an Apple computer!I have to show it today!Can anybody write to me how it looks on a pc? (can be different!)Also my laptop just has a 12 ´´ display!Thanks!

There's really no difference between a browser on an Mac vs. one under Windows. Have you downloaded other browsers and tried looking at them yourself? For IE, you can always just install a VM (virtual machine.)have you tried adjusting your screen resolution?

There's really no difference between a browser on an Mac vs. one under Windows. Have you downloaded other browsers and tried looking at them yourself? For IE, you can always just install a VM (virtual machine.)have you tried adjusting your screen resolution?
Thanks! Because the previous time the website was ok on my Mac, but not on a pc!

right, like I said you can check it yourself using a VM if you wanted to check all the other browsers out too. Most professional developers learn how to do these basic things on their own.

Many thanks! It was indeed different with Firefox as with Safari!

Isn´t it better to have a Mac and a pc (in the future!)?

• 2 weeks later...

I create a different virtual machine for each instance of IE. So I have one for 6, 7, and 8 (all using XP). I have a Win7 install for IE9. I also have Ubuntu VM if Linux support is ever needed. As far as I know, there is no VM like solution for running OSX under Windows. I had looked into it last year when building a new desktop for music recording, and had hoped I could build my own computer and just run OSX on it, but no dice. OSX is essentially tethered to the hardware. So instead I just went with Win7 64-bit. Been working fine.

Archived