Problems with IE 6/7

Ezbez

First off, a link to my fairly new website. FYI, I have validated both my HTML 4.0.1 and CSS.Well, in Firefox, my site looks like how it was designed. On IE 6, the side-menu buttons appear about halfway off the screen. H3 has a width of 105% on my website, so its supposed to extend slightly off the div that I put it in. In Firefox, this works as intended. In IE 6, it just chops off the parts that go beyond the div. In IE 7 beta, the sidebar tabs extend outside of their divs, are over large, and are shifted off of the screen. However, in IE 7, the H3s do work as intended. Any suggestions as to what I can change?Thanks in advanced!On a side note, this is my first post here. I'm not very used to posting HTML/CSS questions, so I might be forgetting to tell you something.Edit: read that sticky, so here's some code:

a.tab:link {color: #ffffff;background-color: #999999;border: solid #ffffff;border-width: 1px 3px 3px 1px;display: block;width: 70%;margin-left: 10%;margin-top:5%;margin-bottom: 5%;padding: 5px;}

This is the faulty link code. If there's something else you might need, check the source on my webpage or just ask me for it, I'd be glad to post it.

the negative margins do that. maybe if you put no margin on the h3s and just put a positive margin on the rest.why is your li margin -40? I can hardly see the links!LGEdit: oh, didn't see your edit, but I accesed your css and the code you posted is not the only problem. post the li css too. :)

In IE 7 beta,
There is keywords!Please do not use IE 7 to testing Your pages, there is huge heap bugs within it.I mean, until it's ready we not should mind if it is working in wrong way ->we should not try build sites work with beta-version browser. :)

Yes, but it doesn't work in IE 6, either, and I thought that information might be helpful. I'm not worrying that the less than one percent of people who use IE 7 won't be able to view my website.@Little Goat: Unfortunately, I can't give everything else a margin of +5, that would move the h3s, too. And the reason why its -40% is becuase that centers it perfectly on Firefox. Could this be becuase the actual 'buttons' are done through a border around the *link*, not the li? I had to move them over -40% to counteract the (invisible) bullets.