Navigation frame? Help!

martemelon

I needed some HTML help to my homepage,and I found this site. It's really good and helpful.But, I got a problem. I want to have a "Navigation frame"on my page. The problem is that I couldn't make it!Can someone please help me?marte_melon@hotmail.com

hi martei need some more clarification regarding your issue.can u provide some details regarding the type of navigation you require?you can try this..<frame to frame navigation><jump to section with frame navigation><iframe navigation>if u can give details..i will send you the sample in accordence to that....icecold_coffee4u@yahoo.co.in

hi martei need some more clarification regarding your issue.can u provide some details regarding the type of navigation you require?you can try this..<frame to frame navigation><jump to section with frame navigation><iframe navigation>if u can give details..i will send you the sample in accordence to that....icecold_coffee4u@yahoo.co.in

Thanks for your attention. But I posted this topic two timesby a mistake. So, now I have another problem.. ;-P