xslt form creation for dummies?

gwmbox

Hi all, I am trying to create a basic xslt contact form and really do not know where to start so I can I ask if anyone has a basic form they can share with me so I can learn from and further develop for my needs please. A full working basic form would really help please.CheersGW

XSLT is a language used to transform XML to XML or HTML or plain text. It does not have any forms so I am not sure what you ask for with the term "xslt contact form". You might be able to use XSLT to transform an XML document to a HTML document with a HTML form or to an XHTML document with an XForms form but none of that is something I would consider an "xslt contact form".

XSLT is a language used to transform XML to XML or HTML or plain text. It does not have any forms so I am not sure what you ask for with the term "xslt contact form". You might be able to use XSLT to transform an XML document to a HTML document with a HTML form or to an XHTML document with an XForms form but none of that is something I would consider an "xslt contact form".
Ok thanks for the reply, as you can see by my question I have little know how about how it works, I am reading up and trying to learn. I guess what I am looking for is a sample contact form that someone is using that is in xsl/xml format. I am unsure how else to ask for it?ThanksGW

Archived