Feedback For My Portfolio

TheGallery

Hello guys this is my first real project and i would like your feedback. It's a portfolio i made completely out of scratch and you can also see some of the other things i've done. So here is the link http://jo-projects.webatu.com/ . Thanks in advance.

Nice work! This has some real potential. It has a very nice look and feel. It's easy to navigate. I'd be interested to see what the CP looks like. Only one thing:There's a few spelling and grammar mistakes. One that shows up many, many times is not capitalizing the word 'I' as in:"My name is Joseph Psychas and I am new in web development."

Hey thanks a lot for the fast reply and the good words. The CP is still missing all the styling. I started working on big (at least i consider it big) project so i haven't updated the portfolio for a while. As for the grammar, well English is not my first language so it's normal to have some mistakes. Thanks for pointing out though i'll be fixing it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I like what you have going on artistically, there are a few minor spelling and grammatical errors, but I'm sure you could have someone help you proofread. Also it bugs me when references to places on other parts of a site aren't exact. What I'm referring to there is "For more information about me visit the About Me page." Not only is it a bit redundant, but it refers to another part of the site with a slightly different name (about.html), which seems to get on my nerves easier than most things. Also not sure but for copyrights, aren't you also supposed to include a year?

Thanks a lot for the tips Packeranatic. I am going to add those in my todo list. About the comment on the about link, i guess that has to do with personal preferences. Personally i don't think it's that big deal but i may change it.

Archived