ranshemer

No Ccs In Eclipsephp!

hello newbie here.. i got a big issue whit a eclipsephp i recently installed at his latest version and the problem is that it dont have CSS or HTML codes, i cant call , ID's , Class, Browse whit Ctrl + Space, even if a call it for a external file i it dont show me whit Crtl + Spaces the this that i need, and many code more when i need it like Dreamweave ... in Dreamweaver you have all dose option whit Crtl + Space they told me that you have a way to install plugins Css and Html on EclipsePHP how and where i do that ?

Edited by ranishemer

I don't know how to do that, but wait a moment while I search on Google. ... There seems to be a Web Tools plugin for Eclipse. Take a look and see if it's what you need.

• Like 1

well, I use the Jave EE version of Eclipse, so I'm not sure if this will apply to you, but the first thing I would check for is content-type associations. For me, that is under Eclipse->Preferences->General->Content Types. From there you will want to see what is listed, and see if you can add HTML/CSS. You might also want to add them here as well (.html/.htm/.css) - Eclipse->Preferences->General->Editors->File Associations