Geocities advertise removing!

martemelon

The good person would pay to have it removed.The other person would use html and absolute location and z-mapping (where use use 3 dim.) to paste a table over the whole screen so the ad it hidden under the table.

The good person would pay to have it removed.The other person would use html and absolute location and z-mapping (where use use 3 dim.) to paste a table over the whole screen so the ad it hidden under the table.

hehe :) , I've done my share of hiding ads. It's the pop-ups that are hard to stop.

yes you can. But then again, I don't know much javascript so it's not like I'm going to whip out my notepad and start coding against those popups... and searching for GOOD scripts will have me going in circles. But I'm positive it can be done with javascript.

Hey Nice Idea to remove the Banner Typr Ads .... :) Thanks ..but obviously this is not a solution of Pop Ups ..

I think you should try a free web hosting company (that's in your native language perferrably) that offers no-ads on your pages. Awardspace.com is a good hosting comany (only in english) that offers no-ad pages for free. You should really try a search for a hosting comany that offers that first before you go and add code to your pages that can slow down the load time.

Sorry to be negative but if your that botherd pay to get rid of themIf you cover up the adds your braking the rules which could result in deletion of your site...You gotta ask yourself....is it worth it? :)