I need ur help immediately!!

Prakash

Hi Everybody,Please help me to solve the problem.I have to develop the PL/SQL program with some DDL commands.I mean, I have to create a table through the PL/SQL block.I know that, It is possible using 'Execute Immediate ....' Command.But when I am working with that, An error is occurred.Please help to solve it.Thank u in advance.I'm waiting for ur solutions.Bye.

Hi everybodyDon't worry about my problem.I have found the solution myself.I got the program.But I don't know onething. Is there nobody to solve the problem?R u not interested in sending me the reply or u don't know the solution?Anyway, if anyone have tried to solve the problem, I'm greatful to them.Bye.

You didn't actually say what the problem was. There aren't any details about which DDL commands, what the program does, what tables you are creating, what specifically you do that causes an error, or what the error is.Also, I think people tend to react negatively when you say your request is urgent. It's not urgent to us, it's urgent to you, I think people tend to brush those things off.