Flash Flickering

jotheeswaran28

mutiple flash was flickering in on change jquery for each slides, my code is below, how to resolve this for fine, also i need speed control for each slide, pls check out my codes below. each flash playspeed is 7sec.my issues is, 1. flash flickering and 2. speed control for change in each flash.pls refer this model of same concept bannerfranklincovey.com<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.min.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.sudoSlider.min.js"></script><script src="Scripts/swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){$("#slider").sudoSlider({prevNext: true,updateBefore:true,auto:true,//controlsFadeSpeed: '7000',fadespeed: '1500',pause: '7000',fade:true,numeric: true,numericText:['flash1', 'flash2', 'flash3', 'flash4', 'flash5'],});});</script><body><div id="container"><div id="slider"><ul><li>flash1</li><li>flash2</li><li>flash3</li><li>flash4</li><li>flash5</li></div></div><!--container--><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID");swfobject.registerObject("FlashID3");swfobject.registerObject("FlashID5");swfobject.registerObject("FlashID4");</script></body></html><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID4");</script><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID4");</script><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID3");</script><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID2");</script><script type="text/javascript">swfobject.registerObject("FlashID");</script>

• 3 weeks later...

What's with all of the registering? There's one block of code where you register FlashID, FlashID3, FlashID5, and FlashID4, and another block of code where you register FlashID4 twice, FlashID3, FlashID2, and FlashID. Why don't you register all 5 in the same block, and why do you have 2 blocks? And are those IDs supposed to match existing elements on the page? You don't have any elements with those IDs.

Archived