Reading In Bullet Points From Daily Updated Text File

dinotom

I am new to ASP.Net but pretty good in VB.Net. I am trying to populate an ASP.Content page using a text file. I will be updating the textfile each week with new topics and I want the page load to automatically read the lines in the text file and load them into the content place holder <p> tags

Yes i can read the file but I'm uncertain as to how to apply it to the content. Here is the current hardcoded way I'm getting the topics in.

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="TopContentLeft" Runat="Server"><h1 class="text1"style="font-size: x-large;    text-decoration: underline;    font-weight: bold;    color: #446908;">Did you know that?</h1><p class="text1"	   style="font-size: large;  line-height: 125%;  font-weight: bold;  color: #446908;">---  We recently completed an evaluation for a large Ocean Tug fleet showing 70% particulate reduction, 11% NOx reduction and an 8% fuel economy improvement.</p><p class="text1"  style="font-size: large;  line-height: 125%;  font-weight: bold;  color: #446908;">---  Our product was added to the Grainger catalog as its primary emissions and fuel efficiency Catalyst.</p>    <p class="text1"  style="font-size: large;	   line-height: 125%;  font-weight: bold;  color: #446908;">---  Our product is recommended by Mann-Hummel to promote better performance in Diesel Particulate Filters.</p></asp:Content>

Archived