Html Forms

na_da

Apologies if this is in the wrong section! I am sorting out a site that has a t&c section before the user enters the website, basically people need to accept the terms and conditions of the site - then enter their email address, when the user hits submit the email they enter needs to be sent to my email address, and then the page redirects to the home pageI have basically got it in essence the only thing i cant seem to make it do is send the email address they enter to my email address - this is the code I have so far:<----------form method="post" onsubmit="this['redirect'].value = this['redirect'].value + '?EMAIL=' + this['email'].value;" action="/?page_id=4"><div align="left"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Email:<input type="text" size="20" name="email"><input type="submit" name="submit" class="home-sections" value="Accept"><input type="hidden" value="/?page_id=4=" name="redirect"><input type="hidden" value="myemail@myemail.com" name="mailto"><br></font> </div></form-----------> If anyone can help on point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

i just want a basic function so a user can input their email address when they hit agree to the terms and conditions - there email address is sent to my email and the page redirects them to the home page - i just need to keep a tab of who is looking at the site. I dont need a database - just a simple piece of code

Archived