Php Java Bridge

samerhannoun

Hi guys,,, I am into something strange and I haven't any idea about how to implement this ###### (PHP Java Bridge). I make some research and then go back here to ask some question if you can help guys! What I would like to know the following: 1. What is the System requirement for that? (Windows and Linux). and small examples test on windows and Linux FinallyThanks in advance for any help Best wishes

justsomeguy, thank you for reply.I make some research about this, and I see this pages, but to be honest I can't get it, these page doesn't make a sense for me I think after googling it, there are 3 ways to do this:1. the link you push.2. IBM webSphere3. Zend framework in fact I like the first method, but as I said I can't get it. I think this task for Xperts developer, I haven't the enough Xperince to implement such tasks.anyway, could you help me about this. thank you again

Actually, there's nothing in Zend Framework that can help you with establishing a JAVA bridge... maybe you're thinking of Zend Server? Anyway, setting up the JAVA bridge... it's not exactly trivial, but it's documented in a relatively straightforward fashion atthe project's installation instructions page. I once installed it before these instructions were there, and I remember having numerous "WTF" moments and giving up twice until I eventually got it working with instructions I would summarize in a way similar to what they did.

Ok guys thank you for reply, Now: I set up a tomcat server and deploy the javabridge.war within it, and I run it successfully. My question:should I install 2 web server on my server one for PHP and one for Java, or Installing tomcat server to handle php and java??is this possible? justsomeguy: my request was not clear enough, I just want a help with Installation. boen_robot: yes I mean Zend Server! thank you guys again

You need to have at least Tomcat, since that's the place where the JAVA code would run. You could definitely have a separate web server on which PHP will run. This page in Tomcat's wiki suggests a way to compile PHP in a way which would enable it to run on Tomcat... on in other words, a whole new adventure. Are you up for it? I'm not...

Archived