Ipweditor W/tinymce Save To Asp File

holsy

Hi All, This could be considered an ASP question more so than a javascript issue.I have just discovered IPWEditor that supports TinyMCE. The sample code is easy to implement however I have no idea how to save the edited text to my div content to the file on my server. My goal is to save the edited text to an asp file on the server. The IPWEditor website does not say much about a server side connection. Anyone out there have any experience using this with asp pages?Here is the link to the sample code:http://spacebug.com/...1-2-1_released/The code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.4.4.min.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.editable.ipweditor-1.2.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">//set all the tinyMCE configuration here and pass it to the editable$().ready(function() {var ed = new tinymce.Editor('myipwe1', {some_setting : 1});$('.myipwe1').editable({type: 'wysiwyg',editor: ed,onSubmit:function submitData(content){alert(content.current)},submit:'save'});});</script>

<div style="border: solid thin gray; padding: 5px;">	<form method="post" action="">	<div class="myipwe1"><strong> Click me! I am editable and WYSIWYG!!! (TinyMCE)</strong></div>	</form>	</div>

IPWEditor stated that they are mainly a server side plugin and not much is said about saving it to a file on the server.Any clues would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Archived