Beginning Flash

Dan Williamson

Hello.I am currently very interested in getting into Flash and I have read and watched the tutorials on W3Schools and taken part in them, I have had some decent outcomes and I would like to extend my knowledge but I don't know where to go for the next steps.I don't really have a budget because I am only a student but I would be able to get upto £25 on my paypal. I would like Video Tutorials really but I wouldn't mind books or even online reading tutorials. I look forward to your input and hope to become a decent flash animator.Thanks,Dan Williamson

First off, if I were you I wouldn't waste any money. I've never spent a dime on flash and I can already animate and code my own games and cartoons with flash. Just keep on forums like this and flashkit.com and you will be fine, without needing money. And I don't know what that is anyways. Is it euro? Sorry, i'm ignorant to foreign monetary symbols.

I'd also like to remind you that flash has awsome help files and all you have to do is access them with the F1 button. I use them all the time now that I found out about them.

Yes I love the help files; they and W3schools got me started because a few days ago if someone were to say Motion Tween to me I would have said what??

Thanks for the great sites Force. and also I have seen your site before it's pretty slick. I have bought a huge video DVD off Ebay I just have to wait for delivery =]