Not 100% With This One

divinedesigns1

Question, im not 100% sure on this one, but cant marquee be use in a php page? also if the marquee is program with a javascript, wouldnt be it able to run on that php script still? :glare: im using one which for some reason not working "yes all scripts are linked to that page" thanks for the reply in advance :good:

The marquee has nothing to do with PHP. It's a client side thing. On the server, the PHP is parsed. Then, the PHP prints out a pile of text, which is then parsed and interpretted by the browser as HTML. If the browser supports a marquee, then a marquee will work.

The marquee has nothing to do with PHP. It's a client side thing. On the server, the PHP is parsed. Then, the PHP prints out a pile of text, which is then parsed and interpretted by the browser as HTML. If the browser supports a marquee, then a marquee will work.
yea lol funny thing is, i got it working u really dont wanna know what i did after i figure out y it wasnt working lol, man i need to stop working when im tired lol :glare: it was right infront of me like really

Archived