? How Does It Help?

Paradax

This site? Well if you are interested in the field of Web Development you will like this site because it is a place you can ask questions if you get stuck and more than likely you can get an answer.

HTML? Well, HTML helps you make websites, which, if you are good, you can do in return for payment.

Of course. There are lots of people who make a living from web development. Though, you'll need more than just HTML since HTML is just one small part of a website. Depending on which direction you take with web development (design, front end, back end, etc.) you'll need different skillsets. For example, front end developers should know HTML, CSS, JavaScript and perhaps a little bit of PHP.

Of course. There are lots of people who make a living from web development. Though, you'll need more than just HTML since HTML is just one small part of a website. Depending on which direction you take with web development (design, front end, back end, etc.) you'll need different skillsets. For example, front end developers should know HTML, CSS, JavaScript and perhaps a little bit of PHP.
For front end, I would also add at a minimum a working knowledge of graphics editing program like Photoshop and/or Illustrator.

i want to do programming so i'll choose this course the html list is soooooo long and after learning all a that i'll have to study another omg.... the front end thingy u mention looks easier so i'll learn html and study and be a pro at photo shop

You could always learn HTML with CSS you get two done at once. The two go hand in hand kinda so it wouldn't be that hard.We all had to learn it ;)

You could always learn HTML with CSS you get two done at once. The two go hand in hand kinda so it wouldn't be that hard.We all had to learn it ;)
cool will do...what are the jobs available after learning this and are they available in the Caribbean?? *EDIT* those certificates please a brief explanation what does it do after taking them and passing them sorry for all these questions

If you have good content in your site, you can earn:

• Through google adsense (advert)
  • By placing a donate botton on your site (If your visitor(s) like what you offer, they can donate)
  • Through referer (promote other people's product through your site).
  • etc

i'm making a website on webs and its like an handout i dont think it uses html or any of that.. do u think its a good idea making it on that website.. and the idea i have about the website i know will bring in alot of cash believe me^^ am 17 but really creative

Eevrything uses HTML. The only difference is that some places let you make the HTML yourself while other places do it for you. The latter option usually turns out pages that aren't valid or have problems in some browsers.

Also, you can't create websites that include more than the most basic amount of JavaScript, or that incorporate server-side scripting (e.g. a browser-based RPG) using WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) tools like Webs.

Well, at least you're aspiring to a lot. I don't think you can get rich from just web development (unless you're one of the lucky guys that makes a breakthrough in web ideas)

He did say

and the idea i have about the website i know will bring in alot of cash believe me^^
;). We wait in anticipation, of course. You can find a donation link on W3School's about page.

Competent coders (and their family) are guaranteed to have enough of what they need for the rest of their lives. It's that simple.

Archived